Remove Trojan:DOS/Alureon.E,Master Boot Record cleanup
Trojan:DOS/Alureon.E grabs data that you definitely would like to be private only to you or you and few trusted neighbors. The task is common for its family, and the peculiarity of this variant of Alureon is its being a pure rootkit, which implies its acting on low level – as deep as MBR (master boot record). Therefore it can compete with the very operating system, Windows, for distribution of RAM and other system resources, as well as for control over external devices such as mouse, keyboard etc. Such behaviors clearly suggest the infection is a rootkit
Payload of the root type rogue is not realized directly. That is, the rootkit first downloads surreptitiously another rogue, which might be detected under the following name: Trojan:Win32/Alureon.DX (aliases available).
Needless to say, Trojan:DOS/Alureon.E removal needs to cover extermination of the content it has already downloaded, if any. To get rid of Trojan:DOS/Alureon.E, as well as other infections, first of all, those whom it assists, click here to start free scan.
- Trojan:DOS/Alureon.E may slow your computer;
- Trojan:DOS/Alureon.E may steal private data;
- Trojan:DOS/Alureon.E may open securirty backdoors;
- Trojan:DOS/Alureon.E may be difficult to remove manually.
- Trojan:DOS/Alureon.E may install other threats.
Related removal guides:
- Get rid of Win32/Alureon.dx double-task rootkit
- How to remove Psw.x-vir trojan popup – Psw.x-vir trojan Remover
- How to remove AntiSpywareMaster – AntiSpywareMaster Remover (AntiSpyware Master)
- Remove AntivirusMaster (AV Master) – AntivirusMaster Manual Removal Help
- Trojan:W32/Yakes free removal